Ethical Issues in Business Research
DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY IN MANAGEMENT
The objective of the doctoral programme is to provide the graduate students an opportunity to enhance their knowledge through independent research in selected branch of management in a disciplinary or multidisciplinary field. The focused research and training in the programme will enable the graduate students to be competent in handling basic or applied research in their chosen specialities.
Participants embarking on this programme will enhance their research management skills in the area of management studies, be imbued with holistic skills in managing change within a dynamic business environment, become visionary graduates capable of applying best business theories to practice, thus providing a valuable service to the community at large.
With the professional accountancy route – our graduates will bring good talent and value to their chosen business careers in:
Career Openings include:
- BSc (Hons) in Internal Auditing & Management
- BSC (HONS) in Accounting and Finance
- BSC (HONS) in Business & Marketing
- BSC (HONS) in Finance & Management
- BSC (HONS) in Management Information Systems
- Master of Business Administration (Healthcare Management)
- Master of Business Administration (General)
- Master of Science in Management