Foundation in Business programme is designed for students who want to study Business and Management related studies for an undergraduate degree at AIMST University. It is a comprehensive course comprising 3 semesters. A distinguishing feature of the programme include developing an extensive subject knowledge in key elements in fundamentals of business administration, accounting, principals of economics as well as management information system thus, creating a solid platform to enable you to make a more informed choice in your career path at the undergraduate level. Students who have completed our three semester programme would have received a focused guidance from our experienced teaching staffs when they begin the next phase of their studies. Upon successful completion of the foundation in business programme, students are eligible for entry into the various programmes available at AIMST University.
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) Internal Auditing and Management
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) Business and Marketing
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) Finance and Management
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) Accounting and Finance
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) Management Information Systems
Foundation in Business
- Minimum 5C’s in SPM/O-Level including English and 4 other subjects.
Assessment comprises two components:
Coursework - 30%
Final Examination - 70%
The continuous course work component comprises different assessments such as assignments, presentations, midterm tests and projects assigned throughout each semester. The final examination is conducted at the end of each semester.