Ethical Issues in Business Research
MASTER OF SCIENCE IN MANAGEMENT
The objective of the master programme is to provide graduate students the opportunity to enhance their knowledge through independent research in a selected branch of management in a discipline or a multidisciplinary field. The focused research and training in the programme will enable the graduate students to be competent in handling basic or applied research in their chosen specialities.
Participants embarking on this programme will enhance their research management skills in the areas of management studies, produce holistic individuals with wisdom and visionary thoughts in managing change within a dynamic business environment, produce graduates who can apply business theory & practice, and at the same time contribute to the larger community.
With the professional accountancy route – our graduates will bring good talent and value to their chosen business careers in:
Career Openings include:
- BSc (Hons) in Internal Auditing & Management
- BSc (Hons) in Accounting and Finance
- BSc (Hons) in Business & Marketing
- BSc (Hons) in Finance & Management
- BSc (Hons) in Management Information Systems
- Doctor of Philosophy in Management
- Master of Business Administration (Healthcare Management)
- Master of Business Administration (General)