Scroll Collection for 2020 AIMST Graduans
Dear Graduates of 2020,
Hats off to all the 2020 graduates! Congratulations on your graduation from AIMST University’s management team. Your hard work deserves warm and thoughtful words of recognition. You have reached a major milestone in your life.
Due to the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, AIMST 2020 Convocation Ceremony has been postponed to a new date that will be announced later. Hence, AIMST Management will release the scrolls to the graduates after the approval by the University’s Senate with the following conditions:
1. Graduates need to fill up the Scroll Request Online Form (link will be given on 18 December 2020).
2. Graduates are required to settle all outstanding debts with the University (tuition fees, accommodation fees, etc).
3. Graduates must have completed the tracer study.
4. All applications are subject to the approval of AIMST Management.
5. The scrolls can be collected at the Admission Counter or will be posted (upon request) after 28 December 2020.
6. This scroll collection exercise is NOT APPLICABLE for MBBS students, as they have not completed their studies yet.
We wish you the very best as you navigate the next chapter of your journey and we welcome you to the AIMST Alumni Community. Please do not hesitate to contact Student Admissions & Records Division at (04-4298000 ext. 1267/1266/1265/8214) for further clarification.