DR. ABDUL NAZER ALI
Clinical Pharmacy and Pharmacy Practice
1. M. Pharm (The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai, India).
2. B. Pharm (Bharathiar University, Coimbatore, India).
3. D. Pharm (Madurai Medical College, Madurai, India)
Teaching and Research Experience:
1. AIMST University, Malaysia, Assoc. Professor (Jan 2009-till date).
2. Farooqia College of Pharmacy, India, Assistant Professor (July 2008-Dec 2008)
3. Bharathi College of Pharmacy, India, Lecturer (Jan 2007-July 2007)
4. Farooqia College of Pharmacy, India, Lecturer (Jan 2002-Jan 2007)
5. KMR College of Pharmacy, India, Lecturer (Jan 1989-Jun 1991)
1. Pharmacy Practice & Clinical Pharmacy
2. Pharmaceutical care
3. Pharmacotherapy of cardiovascular diseases
5. Patient education/Patient counselling and compliance monitoring