DR. K. VENKATESKUMAR
Associate Professor & Unit Head
Pharmaceutical Technology Unit
- Ph.D (Birla Institute of Science & Technology, Ranchi, India)
- M.Pharm (Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, India)
- B.Pharm (The T.N.Dr.M.G.R.Medical University, Chennai, India)
- D.Pharm (Directorate of Medical Education, Chennai, India)
Teaching and Research Experience:
- AIMST University, Malaysia, Associate Professor (November 2014-till date).
- AIMST University, Malaysia, Senior Lecturer (July 2010-October 2014)
- KMCH College of Pharmacy Professor (June 2001- July 2010)
- Nandha College of Pharmacy, Assistant Professor (July 1999-May 2001)
16 years of teaching and research experience
- Development of Prolonged Action Vaginal Rings using DPNR (Deprotienized Natural Rubber) as a carrier.
- Solublilty Enhancement Approaches for Poor Water Soluble Drugs
- Exploration of Biological Activity of Malaysian Mussels