DR. MUKESH SINGH SIKARWAR
- PhD (2011) (KLE University, Belgaum, India)
- M. Pharm. (2006) (Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal, M.P India)
- B. Pharm. (2004) (Institute of Pharmacy, Jiwaji University, Gwalior, M.P., India)
Teaching and Research Experience:
- AIMST University, Malaysia, Senior Lecturer. (Nov 13 -Till Date)
- K. L. E. University, Belgaum, India, Assistant Professor Grade I (Aug 12 – Oct 2013)
- K. L. E. University, Belgaum, India, Assistant Professor Grade II (Feb’11 – July 2012)
- KLES College of Pharmacy, Ankola, Karnataka, India, Lecturer (Dec’06 – Feb’11)
- Pharmacognostic study and antioxidant potential of unexplored Malaysian plants.
- Herbal Antidiabetics and Herbal Antihyperlipidemics.
- Novel drug delivery in Herbal drugs.
- Formulation and evaluation of herbal drugs.