- AIMST Dental Students’ Association (ADSA)
- Medical Students’ Association (MEDSA)
- Pharmaceutical Society of AIMST University (PHARMSA)
- AIMST Biotechnology Students’ Association (ABSA)
- AIMST Foundation Students’ Association (AFSA)
- AIMST Indian Student Movement (AISM)
- AIMST Engineering and IT Society (AEITS)
- AIMST Physiotherapy Students’ Association
- AIMST Student Nurses Association
- AIMST Indian Cultural Society
- AIMST Punjabi Cultural Society
- AIMST Union Christian Fellowship
- AIMST Movie Club
- AIMST Basketball Club
- AIMST Football & Futsal Club
- AIMST Badminton Club
- AIMST Business Club
- AIMST Frisbee Club
- AIMST Tennis Club
- AIMST Technopreneur & Innovation Society
- AIMST Leo Club
- AIMST Glamz Movie Zone Club
- AIMST 24 Seasons Drum Club
- Language Club
- R.E.D Association
- AIMST TZU CHI Collegiate Youth Association
- AIMST Kendo Club
- AIMST Buddhist Association
- Rotract Club Association
- AIMST Taekwondo Club
Counselling offers a variety of positive benefits which can enhance student’s life greatly. Counselling can be of great support to students during the transition of change and at AIMST University, C.A.S.U. counsellors are professionally qualified and offer free and confidential support to all its students. Students who are overawed by life on campus may visit our experienced counsellors who will assist them to cope with the intricacies and complexities of university life. Studies show students receiving comprehensive guidance and counseling would significantly increase their CGPA achievement. Our counselors have the time, the resources, and comprehensive guidance program to facilitate students in improving their CGPA.
C.A.S.U. also offers workshops, group counseling, self-help materials and professional guidance in managing Exam Stress, Sleep Management, Anxiety and Panic, Concentration, Conflict with Others, Homesickness, Loneliness, Mindfulness, Parental Separation, Perfectionism, Phobias, Procrastination, Self-Esteem, Mental Block and help deal with many other issues that can be overcome through counseling.
Our counsellors are very understanding and always ready to offer support. Plus, they respond in non-judgemental way. They will respect your values, choices and lifestyle. Our counselors at C.A.S.U. will work with you to achieve your goals.
Counselling & Advisory Service Unit (C.A.S.U)
1st Floor, Student Affairs Building
Ms. Lakshme: +604-429 8000 (Ext: 2215) / email@example.com
Mr. Yahya: +604-429 8000 (Ext: 2216) / firstname.lastname@example.org
Our services are available from Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 4.30pm
Hostel accommodation is provided for all students, whether local, out-of-town or overseas students. These residences are shared by groups of four to twelve students and are within walking distance to the Student Centre that contains shops, a cafeteria and ATM Teller Machine. The University’s accommodation package includes three meals a day at the cafeteria.
Student Counselling Centre plays an integral role in supporting the University’s mission to produce graduates with strong employability skills, who are career-ready, and highly sought-after by employers and the industry.
The Student Counselling Centre provides various services to help students enhance their own employability by helping them to discover their career interests and strengths.